Rob Seaver, founder and former CEO of Vivox joins Kidas the Board of Directors
Kidas, the only child protection software for PC games, is announcing the addition of a leading gaming expert Rob Seaver to its Board of Directors. Kidas is also announcing that another 20 gaming titles have joined its child-protection platform. Rob brings extensive experience in gaming communications, scaling online services and entrepreneurship with his background as founder and CEO of Vivox. Vivox was a pioneer in gaming communication, creating the first massive-scale, dynamic platform for in-game voice chat. Seaver was twice named one of the 20 most influential people in online games by Beckett Massive Online Gamer magazine for his role in making games more social, more interactive and more human through better communication. Prior to founding Vivox, Seaver worked in investing and operations for Madrid-based Jazzya Investments, and was an investment banker with Goldman Sachs International and an attorney with Sullivan & Cromwell in London.
The Kidas platform alerts parents when their child is exposed to bullying, online predators, sexual content, hate speech, and other toxic behaviors on online multiplayer PC games.
With the latest platform update, Kidas now supports the following gaming titles:
Fortnite, Minecraft, Roblox, League of Legends, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Rocket League, Dota 2, World of Warcraft, The Wonderful 101: Remastered, Candy Crush, Little Nightmares II, War Thunder, Destiny 2, Apex Legend, Team Fortress 2, World of Tanks, The Sms 4, Adopt Me!, Dauntless, Outriders, Raid shadow legends.
How Kidas works to keep children safe online:
- Quick and Easy to Install – Simply download Kidas software to your child’s PC and get instantly connected to our best-in-class technology
- End-to-End Protection – Kidas will monitor and protect all in-game conversations
- Automated Alerts – When Kidas detects potential threats, parents will automatically receive an email notification
- Respect for Child Privacy – Kidas gives children space by running silently in the background, sharing only necessary information and alerting parents as potential dangers arise
- Military Grade Technology – Kidas technology is developed by former national security technology experts. The technology has been tested against thousands of scenarios to provide children with the best possible protection
- Highest Regulatory Standards – Kidas complies with the strictest US privacy regulations, including COPPA and CCPA, and never shares data with third parties. Collected data is encrypted and analyzed on US-based servers
Sign up now to keep your children safe online at getkidas.com.